At WebbyGurus, we can help you in implementing eCommerce stores from scratch using following technologies.
WooCommerce is a plug-in for WordPress CMS and presumably considered the most utilized and efficient ecommerce platform in the world.
A convenient, affordable, and a low-key e-commerce option for merchants who don’t want to spend their money in developing a full-fledged e-commerce platform. Simplicity is the key reason of its popularity among merchants from all over the world.
In 2018, a leading consulting agency conducted a survey in 2018 and discovered that WooCommerce covers 30% of the overall ecommerce market.
- It allows you to do listing management, reporting and analytics, order management, shipping courier integration, marketplace integration and etc.
- Other exciting features include coupon system, payment gateway, tax control and delivery settings.
- It has highest SEO score.
If you are running a small scale or mid-size business, none of the other platforms can cater your online business needs as much as OpenCart.
Approximately, 1 million websites are using OpenCart ecommerce platform to run their online business in a full-fledged manner.
- It offers multiple shipping methods to merchants.
- Unlimited number of products could be added in an OpenCart ecommerce store.
Millions of merchant’s trust Magento for performance, security and stability.
So far over 155-billion-dollar worth of goods and services have been sold by using Magento platform across the world, which is a really staggering figure. Here are few exciting features of Magento.
- User friendly environment and easy to comprehend.
- You can integrate different channels, and sell both to businesses and consumers from a single platform.
- It allows integration with ERP, inventory management, shipping, order management, customer service, business intelligence, and etc.
- Magento platform is open and customizable. You can deploy cloud, scale-up platform’s performance, integrate APIs, and scale up the platform’s performance.
- Magento platform is highly optimized for SEO in advance. So, it can boast an SEO score between 90 to 95 and stands second highest after WooCommerce and Shopify platforms.